The Apocalypse within

|
The seclusion, the lies,
The panic i have been denied,
Nurtures my need to live in spite,
Coughing up hate for my fellow mortal flesh,
From a kaleidoscope of emotions, 
I choose yet another mess,
Living in a simmer with demons breaking free,
The surface cracking under pressure from those 
taunting screams.


Only in my mind does my misery take form,
Transparent to others who stand here unwarned,
The hour of fading of the humor in my eyes,
Shall release those foes and expose where my fury lies,
Condemn myself i not while fools condemn me,
What lies in wait are their weightless pleas,
So frolic now while i still be insane,
For when i regain my senses,
Shall start the hour of your pain.


[Cluster III]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.