Embrace

|
Oh Lord, i ask off you,
As one of your creation,
As one of your servants,
To be merciful upon my brother's soul,
And to forgive his sins and bless his deeds,
To vanquish his wrongs and his distraction of heed,
That your servants are to pay as their praise of thee,
For their blessed lives and holy creation,
From the earth and back again.

I ask off you to give me strength,
To carry on in a life so barren,
To forget him not but neither to dwell,
In the memories we shared and their corrupted spell.

I ask of you to give me strength,
To fight for truth and defend my kin,
From the taunters at large,
Let loose on the world and shaped as sin.

So let evil be conquered,
And your justice be merciful,
Amen.

[Cluster III]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.