Evil You In Evil Me

|
Originally 'The Evil In you' by Ugly Raven.

You are the reason for my lunacy,
I am the devil you helped to create,
I was brought up with your sarcasm as your intended toilet,
Constantly fed with your arrogance and your shit.

I longed for a perfect life,
But my family was torn apart,
My revenge against all those in your image,
Be my blood by convention but let me be the flaw in your divine art.

You never let my piper believe in me,
I made myself what i am today,
A strong, numb and senseless being,
A beast with a mortal soul's desired meaning.

You can't kill me even if you tried,
For i am already dead,
If you knew what lies beneath my crooked gaze,
You'd choke on your turmoil for setting free the demon in me.

The clock will tick as always and my time will soon come,
My wrath shall be felt by your egocentric creed,
And recorded as the apocalypse.

[Cluster VI]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.