Rendition To Hate

|
Originally 'You wanna hate me' by Ugly Raven

It took me a lifetime to know you,
I trusted you with my soul,
You changed your ways within a fraction of a second,
Like the damned Lucifer on a blasphemous roll.

The world has blinded you from yourself,
You forget your past dawning a new tomorrow,
Now you shiver because you desire to hate me,
Because you think that you're content,
I know now why you want to hate me,
Isn't it for your sins that you wish to repent?

You believe in the lies you are told,
They comfort you and you withdraw from the truth,
Perhaps one day you will see the error of your ways again,
Because for now you still want to hate me,
Because i bring you closer to your true existence,
For i know now why you want to hate me,
And take comfort in the thought,
That i hate you too.

[Cluster VI]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.