Beneathe my silence

|
Manipulated words from the lord of deceit,
Eradicated composure through which i conceive,
The paralysis of my being, the silence of my screams,
A paradoxical son of a bitch spawning within me.

Stranded at the crossroads of my own lunacy,
With each fork prophesying some form of misery,
Nemesis to contentment, advocate to change,
I've grown weary and my life's worth drained.

Someone claimed my being and never turned to see,
The seizures i was left with harvested within me,
I loathe myself for raising this demon within,
Reducing something so pure to a wicked conspiracy.

If i could break in and show you myself,
My mind at ease, my soul at rest,
Would you turn away and decide to move on?
But would you first free me and embrace my scorn?

[Cluster V]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.