My peace to myself

|
The warz of my ideologies,
Contradicted by paradigms of creation,
Argued human nature or just lame excuses?
Questions like these sold on the streets,
For nickles, dimes, spare change but nothing concrete.

How can you prove me wrong?
When you're just as lost as i am,
What makes you the one to dictate?
What my mind should believe as pure or fake,
Don't you stare out through your own conceptions?
Believe in your own lies and indulge in your deceptions?
So what makes you higher than me?
Is it your narcissism or your forefathers' vanity?

Why cant you just learn to live with my ways?
Disappear from my world and take away your dismay,
All I've ever asked of you is to let me be,
Mildly put, 'Fuck off' and set my singed mind free.

[Cluster V]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.