Demon Grace

|
To bathe in your lies,
Is the destiny I seek,
The embrace to be yours,
And heresy be what I speak.

Confounded, confined, coveted ties we bear,
Through the imagery of reflections,
the fixated stare,
Fragments of the possible,
the impassive illusions we share,
Beckoning to the maiden’s calling
as you wander into the snare.

The desire to hope and the hope of reality,
Judas leads me through this maze of immortality,
When the rest rests unrested 
and the demon’s grace fulfilled,
She shines out through my eyes 
and holds my madness still.

This web of wants is where I wish to be,
Entangled in her and her rhapsody,
The shackles at my feet worn down thin,
By her smile and my senses,
Altogether a demoniac offering.

[Cluster IV]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.