Scorn

|
Quench your thirst with the poison in my hate,
Feed upon my pain, my mayhem bound fate,
Cure your mental paralysis, cast aside your skin,
Resurrected into the shadows
from where God’s mercy begins.

Glare at the conspiracy deep with your people’s truth,
The sins of your martyrs, the hypocrite’s concealed abuse,
Shed away your limits, nomenclature of mortal restrain,
Fallacies about purity of the naked wasteland we’ve slain.

Satisfy your fears with the poison in my smile,
Bury your desires before you drink from this vial,
Lest I return as the disease in your head,
Preying upon your peace till each torment is fed.

Kiss open my wounds and tear my scars apart,
A gateway to your reflection,
the thorn within your ailing heart,
The best of your soldiers have no more than holy retreat,
Left with a void of narcissism and the shuffling
of your kind’s feet.

“Proclaim thy vanity, cleanse away thy sins,
 Abandon thy ailing humanity 
 and conceive the offerings herein...”,

The salvage in my vision, a soothsayer’s warning heed,
Worthless is existence and the shame brought by your
infernal creed,
Let the complications fail and our true natures talk,
Free your vermin kind and bathe in it's after shock.

[Cluster IV]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. No flame wars, foul language or odors.